Providing Leading Technology to the Architectural Community
Landtech Irrigation Consultants is a leading designer of sustainable landscape irrigation systems and provider of water-harvesting solutions to the architectural community.
Established in 1994, Landtech draws from years of experience to provide solutions to your most challenging landscape projects. What sets Landtech apart is our desire and willingness to discuss the options available for irrigation control on the site once it is in the hands of the end-user. We believe that both the design team and their client should understand the differences in the controller’s features, communication methods and the hand-held remote capabilities.
Landtech takes pride in our AutoCAD 2012 and Land F/X software expertise. We interface with the design team to ensure a quality irrigation system is designed both technically and graphically. In addition to irrigation design, Landtech can perform:
- Audits and assessments of existing systems
- Explore water-harvesting options
- Construction administration
- On-site inspections and punch-lists
- Support/monitor central control systems
- Training of personnel on controller and system operation
Landtech’s objective is to be the best possible irrigation sub consultants for the professional design community at an affordable price. Our four-person team has backgrounds in landscape architecture, geology, horticulture and construction.
Through coordination with our water-harvesting partner, Wahaso, much of our involvement takes place in the early stages of projects, such as:
- Pre-planning for irrigation water demand
- Assistance in calculating water-harvesting needs/capacities
- Coordinating those efforts with the architects and civil engineers
I hope we have the opportunity to work together soon. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.
Jim Davis, General Manager
Certified Irrigation Designer & Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditor
St. Louis, Missouri, USA | 314.541.2779 | Jim.Davis@LandtechDesign.com